For the summary of the past few years, I can give you this:
- My husband and I have been off and on for about 10 years. Halloween of 2007, we were married and have been committed fully since then.
- I have always felt different, possibly broken.
- In 2004, I met a man that helped me understand that I wasn't broken. I fell in love with him, but he was pretty committed to his marriage even though he wasn't happy.
- In 2010, this man's marriage ended and I told my husband that I didn't think I would be able to resist the temptation of seeing this man and we discussed truly trying the poly thing. (It had been talked about many times before)
- I dated this man for about 16 months until he felt things were getting too serious too soon after his marriage ended and he wanted more freedom than he felt being with me allowed.
- I soon after started talking seriously to a guy that I had met online. He lived in California but his living situation was less than ideal.
- After a small series of questionable life decisions, he moved across the country and moved in with the family and now we have been together for over 2 years with no even the slightest regret.
As for a more about me, I am a mother, a friend, a lover, a wife, a daughter, a sister an individual. I am artistic, creative, beautiful, amazing, pansexual, polyamorous, accepting, open-minded, free-spirited and spiritual. I care what you think, but not so much that I will let you change me. I am happy with who I am and where I'm going in life. My family is my life and they will always come first. I wanted to start keeping up with this blog to show just how normal our little clan is and how we deal with day to day life as it comes.
I'm not confused nor am I experimenting. I know exactly who I am, do you know who you are?